Saturday, December 17

Chapter I: That Butler, in the Beginning.

In the Phantomhive's Manor



 
Ciel:
Sebastian..what are you doing on Blogger??
 
Sebastian:
I've been thinking... You and me have been on bad terms ever since we left the Trancy manor but... I love you. And I just want to be there for you. Please come downstairs so we can talk privately... I'll be waiting. ;3 
 
Ciel:
Oh my Gad...Etto...Sebastian, you are my butler, you only have a professional relationship with me...I mean, what the hell are you thinking? You love me? Jesus...I don't know if I want to talk to you... 
 

Sebastian:
Is that a nope? :(((
 
Ciel:
No, it's...it's not that...Ahh...Okay, I will be here by a minute.
 
Sebastian:
By the way... Uhm... I would like you to wear the dress I let you in your room ;3 
 
Ciel:
(Going to check the dress)
What the hell?? Am I supposed to wear that??
Sebastian, this is not funny... 

Sebastian:
I like cats X3
 
Ciel:
Sebastian, I hope that you forget this awful joke and bring me the tea soon... 
 
Sebastian:
Joke? Ah! Yeah... Joke... The tea will be served in no time... (sigh TT^TT)

-Continue-

No comments:

Post a Comment