Tuesday, December 20

Chapter II: That Butler, the Happiest. -Part II-

Ciel:
Claude, Alois!! What are you doing here?? Get out of my manor!!
And Alois, what means that wallpapers in your channel??
Wait...Sebastian, were we having a moment?
Oh my...

Sebastian:
Didn't we? TT^TT

Ciel:
Ah...Well, We weren't "in the moment" then, doesn't it? That's what I meant...

Sebastian:
Is that true? You wouldn't lie to me, right?

Claude:
You're just a cry-baby...

Ciel:
Enough!! Get out of here now! Or I will have to do something that I regret...

Alois:
Oh Ciel, don't be so rough...We only want to "have some fun" with you...Right, Claude?

Sebastian:
Ciel is mine! Get outta here! NOW!

Alois:
It's not yours!! You have to share it >:( !!

Sebastian:
What about?... NOPE

Sebastian:
By the way... Alois... I... I would like to have that wallpaper of yours...That where Bocchan and you are in underwear...

  (This)

Ciel:
...Why God...?
Ok,
 you boys have to get out, K? Because Sebastian and me were doing "special" things, you know.
That doesn't mean anything "dirty"
Sebastian, what is that pervert face?
You don't really want that hentai wallpaper, right?
Sebastian:
See? Suckers! (Alois accept my friend request so you can send me that wallpaper)

Ciel:
Ey! What are you talking about?? I said "anything dirty" right??
Crap! Why do you
 make it so hard to me?...
I need to get a nap, or something...let me alone please... 

 
Alois:
Accepted!! We'll be good friends Sebby~~!
I will send you the
 wallpaper now =D!! It's a really delicious wallpapers...but Ciel is more delicious ;)!
Sebastian:
All of this... Is your fault...

Sebastian:
Bocchan... You want me to get you comfortable in that bed? ^3^ 
 
Ciel:
You two, go away.
Sebastian, come with me...to my bedroom...

Sebastian:
Excuse me but it's late. And my Bocchan wants to sleep ;3
Claude:
I hate you... so much... (OMG WHY?!)

Alois:
It's ok! (L)
Claude, let's do some "dirty things"
 in my bedroom we too >:3 !!
Adiós, boys!
(Grabs Claude) Let's go Claude!!
Claude:
See what you did?! OMG You're so fucking dead Sebastian...
Ciel:
Come on Sebby..let's go to my bed...Alone...
 
Sebastian:
HOLLY MOTHER OF... ! YES MY LORD! GO AWAY YOU TWO!

No comments:

Post a Comment