Thursday, January 19

Chapter IV: That Butler, Out of Control.


Sebastian:
Hey Bocchan. It is getting late so I wondered, what would you like to eat?


Ciel:
(Yawn) I don't want anything special...I think I'm gonna go to bed now...


Sebastian:
But... Young Master... YOU'VE GOTTA EAT SOMETHING! I'll cook something delicious, you'll see. :3


Ciel:
Seriously, I'm fine...I don't have appetite...


Sebastian:
O.K. then! Have fun! I'll find someone who wants my delicious dishes!


Ciel:
Come on Sebastian, don't be angry...I just want you to rest a little, You worked so hard today...I was concerned about you...



Sebastian:
Uhm... How's it going?


Alois:
Well, Claude is having some problems getting "hard" you know, but all is Ok!!


Sebastian:
Well, my Bocchan said that "I work so hard today". But he didn't meant that... or did he?


Alois:
But don't worry!! Claude is trying it!! We'll soon...have some fun!


Claude:
Hey! I have no problems getting "hard"!
And I'm sure you don't satisfy your young master!


Sebastian:
Well... I can make him scream my name!


Alois:
Claude! Come back to bed! Or your "little thing" will get cold!


Sebastian:
Yeah! Hurry! Before your master gets asleep!


Claude:
Shut up you miserable pile of garbage! And I think it's YOUR master who will get asleep >:)


Sebastian:
My master will come here asking for me soon


Ciel:
Are you two arguing again, boys? Geez...You don't learn...


Alois:
Ciel~~!!!!~:))))!!!! (L)


Sebastian:
Told ya :D


Ciel:
Sebastian, let's go back home. You can "trolling" Claude tomorrow, it's getting late


Alois:
Ciel?? :((((


Sebastian:
I con"troll" but okay... Have a nice day Alois and little fella XD


Alois:
Well Claude, let's continue! :D



Claude:
Your Highness... Why do you do this to me?


Alois:
Claude, you don't love me anymore :(((?
Come on Claude, come here~~! >:3


Claude:
(Sigh) Yes, your Highness.

No comments:

Post a Comment