Sunday, December 18

Chapter II: That Butler, the Happiest. -Part I-

Jack:
Yeah... about this last scene... Ciel was lying to Sebby. He was just messing with him. In the end, they both had a funny night.

 
Sebastian:
Hey Bocchan you were very naughty last night :3  (Told ya)

Ciel:
Sebastian! How dare you??, I...I didn't do anything!! You pervert...I just....I just was more "loving" with you, ok? 

Sebastian:
That's what he said XD So... You just were more... "loving", uh? Whatever, I hope that you'll be "loving" again. Tonight 
 
Ciel:
Wait, this is a misunderstanding! I didn't do anything, I mean...I just...

Sebastian:
It's O.K. We'll think of it as a...  "misunderstanding"... But I have to talk to you now. In private. Alone. In my room c(X 
 
Ciel:
Oh no, your bed is so small for...I mean!! Sebastian no baka...Come here right now!! I have to talk to you!
NOW!
 Hurry up, I don't like waiting... 
 
Sebastian:
Kukuku... Gotcha... >:3 
 
Ciel:
Damare!! (Shut up!) Come here immediately! I am gonna end with this disastrous affair...

Sebastian:
Yes, my Lord.
 
Sebastian:
Mitte mitte (over here) Bocchan :3

Ciel:
Kuso...(Damnit) Why are you acting like a small brat child?
Come here, this is serious... 
  
Sebastian:
Oh... Are you going to hurt me? Are you going to be a bad Bocchan? >:3

Ciel:
Oh, do you want me to be a bad Bocchan? Do you want so?
Get close...Hold me with your strong arms... 
 
Sebastian:
(nose bleeding) Y... Yes! Yes my Lord! 
 
Ciel:
Take me to the room...Hold my hips, smell my neck... 
 
Sebastian:
(Gack) Sweet mother of... OMG Is this for real? TTuTT 
 
Ciel:
Sebastian, I'm so hot...I need you right now, I can't wait, please... 
 
Sebastian:
(Nose bleeding... even more) Right on! Take that Claude!

Claude:
He's lying you, asshole...

Alois:
Hey honeys! Having some fun~~?

Clau:
What are you doing here, Your Highness?

Alois:
I just was taking a look around here...Oooh Ciel, why don't you accept my friend invitation? =(

Sebastian:
Excuse me! We were having a moment! Get away from my Bocchan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment