Sunday, January 15

Chapter III: That Butler: Messing Around. -Part II-

(In the Trancy's Manor..yet..)





Sebastian:
 Bocchan, would you like something to eat? I can bake something for you ^3^


Ciel:
Yeah, I'm hungry, I want to eat something...something very tasty...in my bed


Sebastian:
Would you like a milkshake? >:3


Ciel:
Yeah, a very "shaken" milkshake, with delicious milk...sliding down my throat...


Sebastian:
Yes, my Lord. Let's let these two alone for once.


Sebastian:
Have fun (pffffffffffffffff) with your master XD.


Alois:
Have you seen that Claude? Sebastian loves Ciel!
You love me too, right? Ah~~ Claude, I want to do things with you n_n!!


Claude:
I WILL! DO YOU HEAR ME?! I WILL! AND IT WILL BE BETTER THAN WITH YOUR MASTER!


Ciel:
Sebastian, this time I want it harder, better, faster and stronger...(Like the song)
Did you know that I love your "milk"?


Claude:
I HATE YOU SEBASTIAN


Sebastian:
Excuse me Claude and Alois, but it's my duty to assist my young master. Have a nice day.


Alois:
Demo (But)...Claude, why do you hate Sebastian? We are going to do nasty thing too!
There's no reason to be jealous...


Claude:
But... I... (Can't you see that I'm interested in Ciel?) I just want to make Sebastian suffer...


Sebastian:
I think you're not doing it quite well.


Ciel:
Hurry up Sebby...I'm waiting you~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment