Tuesday, January 10

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone! We are late, I know it. But were very busy these days! (You liar...) 

 
Sebby:
I was very busy! With you-!

 
Ciel:
Shut up, Sebastian!

 
Ciel:
*Cough* As I was saying; our holidays..

 
Sebastian:
Bocchan~~! Where's my gift? *Sparkling Eyes*


Ciel:
Did you order me anything...?


Sebastian:
Of course, Bocchan~! We could go to your chamber and take a look under you pillow~


Ciel:
My pillow? What are you...? What did you do, Sebastian?


Sebastian:
Nothing! (Yet...)


Sebastian:
¡Let's go to the bed!


Ciel:
What the-! That sounded awful...!



Sebastian:
That's because I wanted it to sound like that~~


Ciel:
Sebastian! Put me down, right now!


Sebastian:
Is that an order...?


Ciel:
*Blushes* Y..Yes!


Sebastian:
Ok....

So, We hope that you had fun this holiday!
Happy New Year! (Akemashite Omedetou!)



Sebastian:
I want my present!! *Cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment